Sunday, October 18, 2009

PS P.S.: Swamp Thing #46 - March 1986

sg
"Revelations" by Alan Moore, Steve Bissette, and John Totleben.

...man, this was embarrassing.

A few weeks after the appropriate timeline on the blog, I got an email from Amy Kerns, who was a faithful follower of IATPS, pointing out I missed this issue of Swamp Thing--not only does the Stranger appear inside, he's right there on the cover! Ouch!

This issue took place right in the middle of the Crisis, and when Swamp Thing finds himself suddenly aboard the Monitor's satellite, he searches out some people he knows, like The Phantom Stranger:
sg
Good catch, thanks Amy!

This makes Amy our first Fantom Stranger--a term I award to anyone who sent some PS-related item in that I missed. I really can't believe I missed this one.

Tomorrow we induct another Fantom Stranger!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...